Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

Here you will find me rambling about anything from theology, to history, to politics, to everyday goings on. After all, it's my blog and I can blog about whatever I want! :-)

A little bit about myself: I'm married to my wonderful wife (WW), have one awesome daughter (WD) and a houseful of dogs - my German Shepherd, my WW's miniature Dachshund, and our miniature Pinscher.

About the blog: It ain't called Okie Rambler for nothin'! I was born and raised in Tulsa, OK and LOVE to talk! I hope to post everyday, but I do have a life outside of this. I am a Christian, an unashamed conservative, and, though I don't agree with a lot of the crap that goes on, I do love Tulsa.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of the blogosphere! I'm looking forward to having others hear what you have to say.

Love,

Your Wonderful Wife