Friday, October 12, 2007

Coming Attractions

With the River tax vote now in the history books (until they try it again) what is a new blogger to blog about? I have a few ideas, time permitting, of course.

I LOVE history and theology. I hope to blog about interesting events in church history.

I heard a radio program about a week ago detailing the decline of mainline denominations. Taking my idea from the show, I hope, time permitting, to blog about each denomination. I feel we can learn from these churches, and encourage them to turn back to the Lord.

Hopefully, I can post about the happenings at ORU. I still feel they deserve their day in court. With that said, I also feel, due to their teachings and who the associate with, they have serious doctrine error.

Depending on my time schedule, I hope to blog about these subjects and more.

No comments: