Friday, October 12, 2007

Everyday stuff.

A few weeks ago with the purchase of WW's computer, I bought a flash drive. Several people said one would come in handy so, having the extra cash and finding on on sale, I took the plunge.

Now , remember, the last time I had a computer was in the 90's when Megabyte was the norm; no one ever heard of a Gigabyte. Needless to say, I had a lot of catching up to do.

All I can say is....."How have I gotten along so long without this beauty"? I mean, WOW! I can transfer documents to and from my laptop to my wife's computer. As for music, instead of lugging seven or eight Cd's to work, now all I do is rip them to the hard drive, then transfer them to the flash. With 4 GB memory, it has more then enough room.

I am really glad I spent the cash to get one of these beauties.

No comments: