Monday, February 11, 2008

FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!


WW's company gave away free hockey hockey tickets to Friday's game. Since we had no plans we made an evening of it meeting a group of her co workers at Mexicali then heading to the Convention center for my first hockey game.

The seating wasn't bad; we sat a little high, but with the white ice, I didn't have much trouble watching the game. Because hockey is so fast paced, I gave up using my binoculars because by the time I located the puck, it was already at the other end of the rink.

Yes, there were about three fights and I last count how many of the Oilers had to sit in the penalty box.

Tulsa defeated Rio Grad Valley 4-3. (I think, it may have been 4-2.)

I enjoyed the game and would go again depending on the price of tickets.

No comments: