Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Thanksgiving

I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving. We made it to my Aunt and Uncle in Tahlequah a little late for dinner but were able to enjoy some nice fellowship with my aunt, uncle, cousin Amy and her family, my dad, brother his wife and two year old niece. I swear, my aunt can cook! She fixed a ham I'm STILL tasting in my mouth. My dad told us he wanted to have Christmas at his house I said I'd attend only if we were having ham. (kidding of course) That evening both WW and me broke down and purchased winter coats because the zippers on both our coats were broken.

Friday and Saturday we did nothing but sit and watch football. I'm happy to report that as of this writing, OU is well ahead of OSU. The upset was Friday where Arkansas defeated LSU in triple overtime.

Monday is back to work but I can't complain. I'm thankful I have my job, a wonderful wife, great kid and my health.

No comments: