Monday, August 4, 2008

New House.

Our household has been very busy the last several weeks.

WW and I are in the process of purchasing our first house together. Needless to say, we are excited to finally live somewhere we OWN.

I know home ownership carries with it responsibility. We both are aware a house contains several big ticket items that, when malfunction, can cost quite a bit of money to repair/replace.

However, both of us are excited to finally have a large back yard for my German Shepherd. We're also looking forward to finally have the yard space to entertain family and friends or play yard games when people visit

I grew up on a corner lot so I am glad WD will have more yard for her and her friends to play. I've already promised her she could invite friends over once we're through unpacking and she is also excited.

I will be paying closer attention to politician's stances on property taxes since I'll soon be a homeowner.

I do already but will have more due diligence.

No comments: