Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Don't Trust em.

I came on in the middle of a conversation between Pat Campbell and City Councilor Bill Martinson. The Councilor was discussing the expensive streets package voters will need to approve.

I am sorry Bill but until I see city leaders do an acceptable job managing what we already give them I'm voting no.

The fact this same council voted to move City Hall, our mayor threw over 7,000,000 at BOK, and said mayor has more than once raised our utility rates makes me not trust our elected leaders when it comes to our money.

It didn't help that the package was laden with pork. (fixing city buildings, building trails, etc)

You guys are gonna to have to do better with our money before you regain my confidence. That's why my new strategy will be to vote NO on any new tax hikes that go on the ballot.

No comments: