Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coffee

For years, I have enjoyed the taste of coffee.

And my (coffee) drinking has evolved over time.

My first step in my evolution occurred ten years ago when I purchased a blade-type coffee grinder. I would drink fresh ground coffee on the weekends and at work, drink the company blend.

All that changed on our trip to Eureka Springs where, after reading all the positives, bought a French Press coffee maker. I've been hooked since my first cup and I now take my own freshly ground coffee to work and make it in my new press pot.

Now, I even have a brand new French Press for home thanks to a sale at Ross's. Say goodbye to the fifteen year old drip coffee maker.

WW says I'm turning into a coffee snob.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Trust me - he is.

WW Michelle