Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rock and Roll All Nite (And Work Everyday)

In recognition of our achievement, my work pays its employees an annual bonus. I was very thankful to get one given the shape of the economy.

After the government redistribute my wealth (er, contributing to the common good) I had enough to pay off some bills and splurge a little.

WW and I decided to purchase a game consul and a game we wanted for some time.

I am now the proud owner of Guitar Hero World Tour.

Unless you've lived under a rock for the last four or five years, you probably have heard of it. You play a guitar (or a base, or drums, or vocal if you bought the entire band set, which I did not) and rock out to a song. The game allows you to progress and earn money there by unlocking other songs.

I used to play this quite a lot when we would go to Best Buy. WW would look at her stuff and I would leave saying "Honey, I'm going to go play with the band" At first she thought it was the stupidest game until she started playing it at our friend's house. After that, she was hooked.

I am now able to play guitar (of sorts) and make a complete ass out of myself.

Not being marterialistic, just looking for a way (besides excersing) of relieving stress.

No comments: